Saturday, May 17, 2014

My First Blog Post

This is my first blog post so I don't expect it to be great or anything. I guess I will tell you a little about myself. I was once a single mother until I found the love of my life. I love to paint, draw, do photography, cut hair, be a mother and wife.


We have a 10 year old son as well as a little one on the way. I will probably talk about that a lot because it's kind of like starting all over again. I know what to expect in some aspects but there is so much that you forget. Like buying baby clothes, what size diapers you should stock up on, what kinds of bottles to buy, and other stuff like that.


I will probably show pictures of my paintings, drawings or even photography. If you want any hair advice all you have to do is ask. I will tell you what I know and if I don't know it, I will find out for you. I also love to cook. If I have a new recipe, I will share it with you too, as well as any other craft or sewing projects I do.


The same goes in return, if you want me to try a new craft project or recipe just ask I will try it out and maybe suggest some changes or tell you that it's great just the way it is.


There will also be stories about my family. Some will be funny, embarrassing, or even boring. I'm creating this blog to get out and open with the world as well as for myself. I need to explore my options and learn new things. I also enjoy sharing my thoughts and feelings, so that is why this is as much for me as it is for you.

I think this is a pretty good start to my fist blog post. I'm going to try and post twice as week and see how that goes. Then eventually I would like to do three times a week. Well enjoy your evening.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment